
What a wonderfully horrible day. Fighting my demons and admitting to the fact that I have absolutely no friends any more. I realized my lover doesn't feel the same way for me as I feel for him, and my so-called best friend has completely replaced me. Currently listening to Death Cab; somehow a man whom I have never met and is twelve years older than me seems to be the only person in the world right now with whom I feel I can comfortably spend time with. I woke up to the sound of pounding rain this morning, and now the rest of the year has started just the way we all knew it would. Belle is sad we didn't walk today. Poor Belle. Tomorrow I will have to make it up to her, but I was busy cleaning house all day. She'll live.
No comments:
Post a Comment