

So today was pretty predictable. I spent the morning in my usual routine, and in the afternoon Belle and I went on our daily walk to the dog park, followed up by the evening walk with my mother. While at the dog park I met a nice guy around my age with a sweet, six month old male pit bull. We ended up talking for over two hours, perhaps the longest ammount of time I have ever spent talking face to face with a complete stranger. After Belle and I were done in the dog park we walked down to the river so I could get the dog slobber off of her back from a persistant, and horny, male dog who would not leave her alone in the park. She had fun jumping in the water after a tennis ball, then we walked to the parking lot to meet my mom who was ready to walk with us at our evening walk site. We had a nice half hour or so walk there in the remaining sun light.
No comments:
Post a Comment